The initial idea of the Children’s Society project

When I first hear the audio of this girl I really understand her feeling although I am lucky enough not experienced these pains, I do believe that music could treat people’s broken heart. It reminds me of the song which used in a game called devotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLCEe8RZM0M

This game talks about a sad story that happened to a poor girl. She is ill but her parents use some superstition methods to treat her. She was locked in the bathrooms about 10 days and die in there. I was really sad when I play this game but in the end, the song started playing and I saw the ending animation. The girl walking in the bright space and I don’t know whether it is heaven or not.

This part is really touching, especially the music. After suffering the dark story that happened before, I feel that my pressure and sadness is release by this song. It inspired me of this project. Because this girl thinks music is a kind of therapy to her. I think I should describe this story from the feeling of the character’s mind and body. There has a contrast between these two, so I want to emphasis how music cures her and the importance of her music.

About the style, I think the world of character’s mind should be described in the abstract and in opposite the real world will have many differences from the mind world.